The Callaway XR Fairway Woods feature the innovative Face Cup technology that produces blistering ball speeds and long carries. This fairway wood is extremely fogiving and therefore, incredibly easy-to-hit. The slightly bigger head design forces the center of gravity low and the MOI high to produce optimum ball flights and less error on mis-hits. The aerodynamic head shape is designed to produce faster club head speeds which then produces faster ball speeds and longer carries.
Callaway XR Fairway Woods are an ideal option for players of all skill levels looking for faster ball speeds and more distance from longer ranges.
Callaway XR Fairway Woods 2016 feature:
- Lofts available: 3+ (14°) • 3W (15°) • 4W (17°) • 5W (19°) • 7W (21°) • 9W (23°) • 11W (25°)
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 565 graphite shafts available in Light, Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff flex
- Cup Face technology for blistering ball speeds and forgiveness
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized Callaway Golf Dealer
Callaway XR Fairway Wood