The new Ping G Irons are designed to help players of all skill levels improve on ball speed and carry distance. The G Iron is designed with Ping's new Cor-Eye Technology which increases ball speed up to 1.25 MPH. Perimeter Weighting was strategically utilized in designing this iron by putting weight in the toe and hosel of the club to increase MOI and forgiveness.
The Ping G Irons feature a low Center of Gravity that will produce higher launches and more held greens for a wide array of skill levels.
Ping G Irons feature:
- Sets available: 4i - PW,UW • 4i - PW
- Ping AWT 2.0 steel shafts available in Regular and Stiff flex
- Ping CFS graphite shafts available in Soft and Regular flex
- Hyper 17-4 stainless steel head construction
- Thinner face for up to 5 yards more carry distance
- Extreme forgiveness
- Authorized Ping Dealer
Ping G Irons