The new Ping G LS Tec Tour Driver is designed to produce a much lower spinning ball flight to give players straighter outcomes on mis-hits. A more efficient airflow is produced by the turbulators on the crown and the Vortec technology in the heel which minimzes wake turbulance. The center of gravity is extremely in this driver which produces higher launch angles and longer carries. The Ping G LS Tec Driver is ideal for the player who wants to straighten out their tee shots, even on mis-hits.
The Ping LS Tec Tour Driver is ideal for skilled players looking for less spin and longer carries off the tee box and a little more forgiveness on off-center drives.
Ping G LS Tec Tour Driver 2016 features:
- Lofts available: 9° • 10.5°
- Ping Tour 80 or Tour 65 graphite shafts available in Stiff and X-Stiff flex
- Thin T9S face
- Dragonfly ultra-thin crown
- Vortec wake minimizing technology
- Matching sleek profile headcover and wrench included
- Authorized Ping Golf Dealer
Ping G LS Tec Tour Driver