The new TaylorMade SLDR 430 TP Driver is designed for improved control and outstanding distance off the tee. The slightly smaller 430cc clubhead makes it easier to shape the ball off the tee. Better players prefer the more compact head design. TaylorMade SLDR 430 driver features a forward CG location for faster ball speeds and a lower overall spin rate.
TaylorMade SLDR 430 drivers allow you to change the loft 1.5º up or down to customize it for your game. The sliding weight system is changed with the same wrench & helps adjust the CG location for the ideal driver on every shot.
TaylorMade SLDR 430 TP Driver ON SALE features:
- Lofts: 9º • 10.5º • 12º
- Fujikura Mortore Speeder 6.3 TP Graphite shaft available in Stiff flex
- Available in right and left hand
- Includes matching headcover and wrench
- Low-forward CG promotes a higher launch and faster ball speeds
- Authorized TaylorMade dealer
Buy TaylorMade SLDR 430 TP Driver