Bettinardi BB1 Flow Putter 2022 - Jumbo Grip
For the first time ever, the new Bettinardi BB Series offers all golfers the same blend of metal used by Bettinardi Tour staffers around the world. In addition to being more durable, the putters' one-piece milled 303 Stainless Steel construction provides a more responsive, solid feeling at impact.
The Aggressive Flymill face milling has been upgraded as well, producing a softer feel than traditional Flymill faces, while retaining a completely flat contact area.
Bettinardi gave the 2022 BB Series lineup a major enhancement in terms of appearance. Known as Physical Vapor Deposition finishing technology, this thin, resilient, sleek Graphite Gray coating shows off the putters' mill marks in stunning fashion.
The BB1 Flow features a timeless head shape, and with 67° of toe hang, ideally suits players with a strong arc in their putting stroke.
Bettinardi BB1 Flow – Jumbo Grip Features:
- One-piece milled 303 Stainless Steel construction offers a more durable, responsive, solid feeling for supreme performance
- Aggressive Flymill face milling produces a softer feel, while retaining a completely flat contact area with no concave effect
- Graphite Gray PVD finish shows off the milling marks and provides a premium appearance
- Weight: 350 Grams
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe-Hang: 3/4
- Grip: Lamkin Sink Fit Jumbo
- Matching Headcover Included
- Authorized Bettinardi Retailer
Buy Bettinardi BB Series Putters