Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Spud Neck Putter 2022 - Jumbo Grip
After receiving two years of Tour feedback, Bettinardi re-engineered the Inovai 6.0 to perfect their most successful MOI mallet to date. The refreshed design is 5% smaller from heel to toe, offering a sleek, more compact shape than its predecessor. Despite its diminished size, the Inovai 6.0's 6061 Military Grade Aluminum body pushes weight towards the rear of the putter, resulting in exceptional stability.
The new Inovai 6.0 features Bettinardi's all-new Roll Control face, which was scientifically developed with an asymmetrical groove design profile that generates more topspin at impact. Topspin, or forward spin, gets the ball into a true roll faster, causing the putt to track towards its target, and avoid being pushed off-line by imperfections or excessive grain. Simply put, topspin is a key component to sinking more putts.
With its single bend shaft and near face-balanced design, the Spud Neck is ideally suited to players with a straight-back, straight-through putting stroke.
Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Spud Neck Putter - Jumbo Grip Features:
- Stealth Black anodized 6061 Military Grade Aluminum body produces very high MOI and stability
- Diamond Blast finished 303 Stainless steel front piece offers the feel requested by PGA Tour players
- Roll Control face with an asymmetrical design groove profile creates more topspin at impact and gets the ball into a true roll faster
- Weight: 358 Grams
- Loft: 2°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 1/8
- Grip: Lamkin Sink Fit Jumbo
- Authorized Bettinardi Retailer
Buy Bettinardi Inovai Putters