All Bettinardi Queen B Putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. When crafting the putters, Bettinardi selects only the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability and an unforgettable feel at impact. The new Queen B line features an all new, extremely durable, glare-resistant Rose Gold PVD finish that brings aesthetic charm to compliment each putter.
The QB 11 model is expertly designed for the player looking for a more traditional compact mallet. The putter features a crescent-milled neck that provides optimal toe hang for players with a moderate arc in their putting stroke. The design of the 11 brings the center of gravity to the exact middle of the head for maximum forgiveness and control at impact.
Bettinardi Queen B 11 Putter Features:
- Traditional compact mallet with soft flowing contours
- Rose Gold PVD finish is extremely durable and glare-resistant
- Neck: Plumbers Neck
- Weight: 362 grams
- Material: Soft carbon steel
- Face Milling: Micro-honeycomb
- Grip: Lamkin SINK Fit Standard
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 40°
- Authorized Bettinardi Retailer
Buy Bettinardi Queen B Putters