Bushnell Phantom 2 Handheld Golf GPS
How To Wear It
The Bushnell Phantom 2 Handheld Golf GPS comes preloaded with more than 38,000 worldwide courses and features a larger display than the previous generation, making it even easier to read. Additionally, the display is transflective to provide high visibility, even in bright sunlight.
To help you pull the right club, the Phantom 2 provides front/center/back yardages, as well as offering a greenview with a moveable pin placement to give you a more precise distance to the flag. To ensure that you don't pull the wrong club, this GPS unit is able to display up to 6 hazard distances per hole.
Whether you like to ride, or prefer walking, the Phantom 2 has you covered. For riders, the integrated BITE magnetic mount easily attaches to metal surfaces on the cart, and a carabiner conveniently clips to a walker's belt or bag accessory loop.
Bushnell Phantom 2 Handheld Golf GPS Features:
- Preloaded with more than 38,000 worldwide courses
- Large, easy-to-read screen is transflective to provide high visibility in bright sunlight
- Provides up to 6 hazard/layup distances per hole
- Stronger BITE magnetic mount with more surface area secures the GPS to cart
- Greenview with moveable pin placement provides more precise distances to the flag
- Auto course recognition automatically finds the courses closest to your location
- Auto hole advance automatically advances from hole-to-hole without having to press any buttons
- Shot distance calculator shows how far your shot traveled
- Included clip and carabiner conveniently clips to your belt or bag
- Bushnell Golf App unlocks useful yardage information, tracks and stores rounds and statistics, updates courses wirelessly
- Width: 2.28" • Height: 2.95" • Depth: 0.66"
- Display Size: 1.45" x 1.45"
- Weight: 78g
- Battery Life: 18+ Hours
- Waterproof: Yes, IPX7
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Data/Charging Port: USB-C
- Recharge Time: Less Than 3 Hours
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Authorized Bushnell Retailer
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DI(2-ETHYLHEXYL)PHTHALATE (DEHP), which is known to the state of claifornia to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Buy Bushnell GPS Units