The new Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids feature a high-tech design that blends exceptional A.I. ball speed technologies, game improvement features and adjustability in a players shape. The end result is an extremely versatile, high performance package that can help a wide range of players.
The high-tech design refers to the all new Jailbreak A.I. Velocity Blades, which connect the sole of the club to the crown. The blades are engineered to increase vertical stiffness near the sole of the club, creating more speed low on the face where most players hit their hybrids. Additionally, the blades are spread apart to enhance torsional stiffness, leading to more forgiveness all across the face.
Sitting just behind the blades, you'll find a massive tungsten weight. Said weight allows Callaway's R&D team to position the center of gravity lower, promoting a high launch and more forgiveness.
Thanks to Callaway's Artificial Intelligence Designed Flash Face SS21, every Apex Hybrid's face is uniquely designed for optimal performance. Flash Face has a proven track record when it comes to maximizing ball speed and distance on both center, and off-center strikes.
Callaway outfits the hybrids with UST's Recoil Dart graphite shaft and Golf Pride's Z Grip Soft.
Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids Feature:
- Jailbreak A.I Velocity Blades increase vertical stiffness near the sole, creating more ball speed low on the face. Blades allow the Face Cup to flex on the crown for better spin rate consistency. Blades are spread to enhance torsitional stiffness for more forgiveness across the face.
- A.I. Designed Flash Face SS21 maximizes ball speed on center and off-center strikes
- Tungsten sole weight lowers the center of gravity to promote a high launch and more forgiveness on off-center shots
- Adjustable hosel helps you optimize loft, trajectory and control for more versatility
- Stock Shaft: UST Recoil Dart 70g Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Prize Z Grip Soft
- Authorized Callaway Retailer