Callaway Apex 21 Irons 2022 - SteelFiber Shaft
For a limited time only, Aerotech SteelFiber Shafts are being offered at no extra cost.
Introducing the latest descendant of the iron that created the forged distance category, the Callaway Apex 21 Irons. With their premium construction and demonstrably superior performance, the Apex 21s have done the unthinkable: set the bar even higher.
Apex 21 Irons are the first forged iron designed with Artificial Intelligence. Every iron in the set has a unique Flash Face architecture that creates high ball speeds and increased spin robustness. When Flash Face is combined with Callaway's legendary, ball-speed-boosting Cup Face technology, the result is an iron set that produces impressive distance and control.
Another first in the Apex Iron is Callaway's implementation of their Tungsten Energy Core. With up to 64 grams of tungsten per iron, Callaway is able to precisely position the center of gravity to promote ideal launch conditions throughout the set, and additionally, provide more forgiveness on off-center shots.
Apex irons are renowned for their pure feel, and Apex 21 does not break the mold. Through the use of forged 1025 mild carbon steel and Callaway's patented urethane microspheres, the new irons deliver exceptional sound and feel at impact.
Thanks to Aerotech's groundbreaking SteelFiber technology, SteelFiber shafts combine the power of graphite, with the stability of steel. As a result, SteelFiber shafts boast more professional tour wins than any other graphite iron shaft in history. The FC model utilizes variable tip stiffness to deliver a higher ball flight in the mid and long irons, while maintaining the classic SteelFiber launch in the scoring irons.
Callaway Apex 21 Irons - Steel Fiber Shafts Feature:
- 1025 Mild carbon steel and patented urethane microspheres deliver exceptional sound and feel, while improved shaping enhances feel through the turf
- A.I. designed Flash Face Cup in a forged Apex iron for the first time ever. Flash Face Cup architecture in each iron creates high ball speeds and increased spin robustness for every club in the set
- Tungsten Energy Core with up to 64 grams of tungsten per iron precisely positions CG to promote outstanding launch conditions throughout the set and more forgiveness on off-center shots
- Stock Shaft: Aerotech SteelFiber FC90
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Apex Irons