Callaway Apex Pro 21 Irons - ON SALE
With their all new forged hollow body construction and A.I. design, the Callaway Apex Pro 21 Irons represent a significant leap forward for low handicap golfers who want speed and forgiveness in a players performance iron.
The Apex Pro 21 Irons are the first forged iron designed with Artificial Intelligence. Every iron in the set has an unique Flash Face architecture that creates high COR for fast ball speeds and increased spin robustness. When Flash Face is combined with Callaway's legendary, ball-speed-boosting Cup Face technology, the result is an iron set that produces distance and better control than you've ever had before.
Another first in the Apex Pro 21 Iron is Callaway's implementation of their Tungsten Energy Core. The Pro's hollow body construction allows for up to 90 grams of tungsten per iron, which Callaway utilizes to precisely position the center of gravity to improve launch conditions throughout the set, and additionally, increase forgiveness on off-center shots.
Apex irons are renowned for their pure feel, and Apex Pro 21 does not break the mold. Through the use of forged 1025 mild carbon steel and Callaway's patented urethane microspheres, the new irons deliver exceptional sound and feel at impact.
Stock shaft offerings include True Temper's Elevate ETS in steel and Mitsubishi's MMT in graphite. Callaway outfits both shafts with Golf Pride's Z Grip Soft.
Callaway Apex Pro 21 Irons Feature:
- Forged 1025 hollow body construction and patented urethane microspheres provide a remarkable blend of sound and extremely soft feel at impact
- A.I. designed Flash Face Cup in a forged Apex Pro iron for the first time ever. Flash Face Cup architecture in each iron creates high COR for ball speeds and increased spin robustness for every club in the set
- Tungsten Energy Core with up to 90 grams of tungsten per iron precisely positions CG to promote improved launch conditions throughout the set and more forgiveness on off-center shots
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper Elevate ETS 115
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Mitsubishi MMT (85g Regular, 95g Stiff, 105g Extra Stiff)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Apex 21 Irons