Callaway Big Bertha Irons - ON SALE
The Callaway Big Bertha Irons feature Callaway's new Suspended Energy Core. This revolutionary new construction suspends the Tungsten weight using Callaway's proprietary urethane microspheres. The result is an easy launch; long consistent distance; and incredible sound and feel.
The New Big Bertha's utilize Callaway's innovate 360 Face Cup technology, which employs a flexible rim around the face that releases at impact to generate unreal ball speeds. The high launch angles generated by the Suspended Energy Core allow Callaway to make this the thinnest face cup they've ever created, thus furthering ball speed and distance.
The Big Bertha's have a clean, attractive smoked PVD finish. The Bertha's are available with UST's Recoil ESX (Light Flex) and Recoil ZT9 (Regular and Stiff Flex) in graphite, while the KBS Max 90 is the steel shaft offering.
Callaway Big Bertha Irons 2019 Feature:
- Suspended energy core delivers an easy launch; long consistent distance; incredible sound and feel
- Thinnest 360 Face Cup ever used generates unreal ball speed and distance
- UST Recoil EST (Light Flex) and Recoil ZT9 (Regular and Stiff Flex) graphite shaft offerings
- KBS Max 90 steel shaft offerings
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Big Bertha Irons