The Callaway Epic Forged Irons feature a forged 1025 carbon steel body, which produces an incredibly pure feel, with exceptional sound and turf interaction. Callaway's patented urethane microspheres comprehensively absorb unwanted vibration, without slowing the face. The microspheres suspend a custom tungsten weight, which allows Callaway to precisely position the center of gravity on each individual iron.
The Epic Forged Irons employ Callaway's 360 Face Cup technology to produce industry-leading ball speeds. 360 Cup Face uses a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to generate unreal distance.
Completing the ultra-premium forged performance package are Aerotech SteelFiber FC and Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver shafts, capped with Golf Pride Tour Velvelt Align grips.
Callaway Epic Forged Irons Feature:
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body
- Incredibly pure feel, with exceptional sound and turf interaction
- 360 Face Cup technology produces industry-leading ball speeds and distance
- Urethane microspheres comprehensively absorb wanted vibration without slowing the face
- Suspended tungsten core for a precise CG, controlled launch and distance
- VFT pattern promotes consistent ball speed and spin rates
- Stock Shafts: Aerotech SteelFiber FC • Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Epic Forged Irons