Callaway Epic MAX Driver - ON SALE
How To Wear It
The Callaway Epic MAX Driver is built on the simple, yet profound equation that A.I. + Jailbreak + Callaway's new Speed Frame = more distance. With the MAX, Callaway engineered all of that speed into their most forgiving Epic ever. The MAX delivers an exceptional combination of a deep center of gravity, draw bias and higher MOI for a tighter dispersion and straighter drives.
Epic ball speed starts with Callaway's new A.I. Jailbreak Speed Frame. While previous Jailbreak designs stiffened the body vertically, the new Artificial Intelligence design improves stability in the horizontal and torsional direction as well. The result is exceptional ball speed across the entire face.
After having maximized the potential of the driver's body, it was time to move on to the face. Using the guidance of advanced Artificial Intelligence, Callaway crafted a uniquely optimized Flash Face design for each Epic model. The face's unique design and super strength titanium construction combine to produce optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin robustness on both center and off center strikes.
Thanks to its advanced composite design, the Epic MAX is exceptionally forgiving. Callaway's proprietary Triaxial carbon now covers a larger portion of the crown, leading to weight savings of over 18 grams compared to a titanium crown. This allows Callaway engineers to strategically redistribute weight, promoting a high launch and enhanced forgiveness.
With a 17 gram rear sliding weight, the MAX provides golfers the adjustability to promote their desired ball flight. Combined with the OptiFit hosel, the MAX provides up to 20 yards of shot shape correction.
Stock shaft offerings include Project X's Cypher and HZRDUS Smoke IM10, in addition to Mitsubishi's MMT. The stock grip is Golf Pride's Tour Velvet Align.
Callaway Epic MAX Driver Features:
- Most forgiving Epic with a deep CG, draw bias and higher MOI for straighter drivers
- A.I. Jailbreak Speed Frame improves horizontal and torsional stability for exceptional ball speed across the face
- A.I. designed Flash Face promotes fast ball speeds across a more expansive area
- Super strength titanium face material creates optimal speed, forgiveness and spin robustness
- Proprietary Triaxial carbon crown saves 18g of weight that is redistributed to enhance forgiveness
- 17g Rear sliding weight allows you dial in your desired shot shape with up to 20 yards of shot shape correction
- OptiFit hosel allows for loft and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: Project X Cypher • Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10 • Mitsubishi MMT
- Stock Grip: Varies Depending On Manufacturer Availability
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Epic Drivers