Callaway Epic MAX Star Driver - ON SALE
In order to help you swing it faster, gain ball speed, add distance, and hit it higher, Callaway engineered the Epic MAX Star Driver to weigh an astounding 52 grams less than the standard Epic MAX Driver. The prodigious weight loss was achieved primarily through the use of UST's ultra-premium ATTAS Speed T1100 Shaft that weighs a scant 36 grams, and Winn's Dri-Tac Lite Grip that tips the scales at just 25 grams. These ultra-lightweight components combine with the most advanced ball speed, launch and forgiveness technologies Callaway makes to create the zenith of ultra-premium performance.
While shedding weight definitely plays a key factor in adding speed, the technology inside the Epic MAX Star is equally important in adding distance, and the first piece is Callaway's new A.I. Jailbreak Speed Frame. While previous Jailbreak designs stiffened the body vertically, the new Artificial Intelligence design improves stability in the horizontal and torsional direction as well. The result is exceptional ball speed across the entire face.
After having maximized the potential of the driver's body, it was time to move on to the face. Using the guidance of advanced Artificial Intelligence, Callaway crafted a uniquely optimized Flash Face design for each Epic model. The face's unique design and super strength titanium construction combine to produce optimal ball speed, forgiveness and spin robustness on both center and off center strikes.
Thanks to its advanced composite design, the Epic MAX Star is exceptionally forgiving. Callaway's proprietary triaxial carbon now covers a larger portion of the crown, leading to weight savings of over 18 grams compared to a titanium crown. This allowed Callaway's engineers to strategically redistribute weight, producing a high launch and enhanced forgiveness. An additional triaxial carbon toe patch creates additional weight savings while promoting a draw bias for a powerful shot shape.
With a 9 gram rear sliding weight, the Epic MAX Star can be adjusted to promote your desired ball flight and shot shape.
Callaway Epic MAX Star Driver Features:
- Ultra-premium, ultra-lightweight performance
- Forgiving with a deep CG, draw bias and higher MOI for straighter drivers
- A.I. Jailbreak Speed Frame improves horizontal and torsional stability for exceptional ball speed across the face
- A.I. designed Flash Face promotes fast ball speeds across a more expansive area
- Super strength titanium face material creates optimal speed, forgiveness and spin robustness
- Proprietary triaxial carbon crown saves 18g of weight that is redistributed to enhance forgiveness
- Additional triaxial toe patch adds draw bias to promote a powerful shot shape
- 9g Rear sliding weight allows you dial in your desired shot shape
- Stock Shaft: UST ATTAS Speed T1100 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Winn Dri-Tac Lite
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
UST Mamiya ATTAS Speed Series T1100 30 Graphite
Buy Callaway Epic MAX Star Drivers