Callaway Mavrik Max Driver - ON SALE
The new Callaway Mavrik Max Driver features new Flash Face SS20 architecture, with a thinner face and larger area that delivers ultra-fast ball speeds. In order to support the demands of the Flash Face SS20 design, Callaway crafted the face with FS2S titanium, an exotic material that is remarkably light and strong. Combined with the new Cyclone Aero shape, these technologies produce the longest, most forgiving, best feeling driver Callaway has ever built.
Flash Face SS20 was developed by a newer, more powerful supercomputer that advanced Callaway's already ground breaking artificial intelligence technology. The computer ran thousands of simulations over weeks of time until it arrived this ground breaking new face design.
Two of Callaway's tour-proven technologies make their way into the Mavrik Max Driver. The first is Jailbreak Technology, which utilizes two internal bars behind the face that connect the sole and crown to promote faster ball speed. The second is Callaway's extraordinarily light T2C carbon crown that allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness.
The Mavrik Max is most forgiving driver in the Mavrik family and has the largest footprint. Interchangeable sole weights can be positioned to create maximum MOI or maximum draw bias. Stock shaft options include the UST Helium, Project X Riptide and Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI.
Callaway Mavrik Max Driver Features:
- Most forgiving driver in the Mavrik family with the most draw bias capability
- Interchangeable weights can be set for maximum forgiveness or maximum draw
- A.I. Flash Face SS20 promotes fast ball speeds across a larger area of the face
- Cyclone Aero Shape reduces drag for faster club head speed
- Jailbreak technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face for faster ball speed
- T2C Triaxial carbon crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness
- A.I. designed an internal titanium rib system that produces a deep, satisfying sound
- Opti-Fit hosel allows for loft (+2°/-1°) and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium • Project X Riptide • Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Gray 50g
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Mavrik Drivers