Callaway Mavrik Max Irons 2021
The Callaway Mavrik Max Irons were developed with Callaway's ground breaking A.I. technology and machine learning. This is the first example of said technology making its way into an iron, and Callaway took it a step further. Each iron in the set was created with its own sophisticated face architecture, a tactic that's never been seen in the golf industry. In crafting a specific Flash Face design for each iron, Callaway was able to boost ball speed and optimize spin for every club in the set. The long irons are designed for launch and speed. Mid-irons are engineered for speed and spin consistency and the short irons for precision and pinpoint shot-making.
Ball speed is further enhanced with Callaway's industry leading 360 Face Cup, which flexes and releases at impact, creating a trampoline like effect that rockets the ball off the face. The combination of Flash Face technology and 360 Face Cup lead to a breakthrough in iron construction that produces long, consistent distance.
Each Mavrik Max Iron has a precisely placed tungsten weight to optimize launch and trajectory, allowing Callaway to strengthen lofts, while maintaining player preferred trajectories, spin rates and land angles. Proprietary urethane microspheres surround the tungsten weight, creating unmatched feel and reducing unwanted vibrations.
Mavrik Max Irons are built for total distance, with a larger body and deeper CG for increased forgiveness and a high launch. Stock shaft options include the KBS Max 80 and Project X 95 Flighted in steel, and the Project X Catalyst in graphite.
Callaway Mavrik Max Irons Feature:
- Built for distance with a larger body and deep CG for forgiveness and an easy launch
- A.I. technology created a sophisticated face architecture for every loft to boost speed and optimize spin
- 360 Face Cup flexes and releases at impact for explosive ball speed
- Tungsten weights position the CG in each iron for optimum launch and ball flight
- Urethane microspheres absorb shock and unwanted vibration for a pure feel
- Stock Shafts: KBS Max 80 Steel • Project X 95 Flighted Steel • Project X Catalyst Graphite
- Stock Grip: Due to grip supply issues across the industry, the grip included may vary but will be standard size
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Mavrik Irons