A common saying in golf is that is difficult to follow up an extraordinary round of golf with a similarly brilliant round and the same principle applies to club design. Callaway revolutionized metalwood technology with the introduction of Jailbreak, but they were unwilling to rest on their laurels. With the all-new Rogue drivers, Callaway has broken par once again. The Callaway Rogue Driver adds supreme forgiveness and control to the world beating ball speed Jailbreak provides.
The recipe for success with Callaway's Rogue Driver is as follows: Optimize the size and shape of the Jailbreak bars. Enhance the X-Face VFT pattern to increase ball-speed and power across the face. Update the Boeing-inspired aerodynamics to raise club head speed. Increase the size of the carbon crown to reduce weight and improve MOI.
Callaway offer's four shafts in the Rogue Drivers: The Aldila Quaranta at 40 grams. The Aldila Synergy at 50 grams. The Project X Even Flow at 60 grams and finally the Project X Hazardous Yellow at 70 grams. The Rogue is available at three lofts: 9/10.5/HT
Want to hit the best drives of your life? Time to go Rogue!
Callaway Rogue Driver Features:
- Size and shape optimized Jailbreak bars
- Enhanced X-Face VFT pattern adds power and ball-speed
- Boeing-inspired aerodynamics raise clubhead speed
- Larger carbon crown reduces weight and improves MOI/Forgiveness
- 4 shafts offerings from Aldila and Project X
- 3 lofts 9* 10.5* HT (13*)
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Golf Rogue Drivers