Callaway is a proven leader in developing category-defining distance technology, and with the Callaway Super Hybrids, they have developed a hybrid that delivers the power of a fairway wood.
To achieve fairway wood-like distance, Callaway started with an all-new titanium construction. The high-strength titanium face insert promotes incredibly fast ball speed, optimized spin and flight, they key components to long distance.
The titanium construction works in combination with Callaway's industry-leading Jailbreak Technology, which features two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face to further boost ball speeds.
The final benefit of the titanium body is that it allows Callaway precisely position the CG and place tungsten into the heel and toe. The redistribution of weight increases MOI and optimizes ball flight to produce a consistent, penetrating launch.
Callaway Super Hybrids Feature:
- High-strength titanium face insert creates fast ball speeds and optimized spin for maximum distance
- Jailbreak Bars stiffen the body and place more impact load on the face for faster ball speeds
- Triaxial carbon crown saves weight and lowers CG for increased MOI
- Metal Injection Molded tungsten weight optimizes CG for a consistent, penetrating launch
- Adjustable OptiFit 3 Hosel makes it easier to dial in your optimal launch and ball flight
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange HYB Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Align New Decade Black/White/Silver (51g)
Buy Callaway Super Hybrids