Callaway Womens Mavrik Max Fairway Woods - ON SALE
The Callaway Women's Mavrik Max Fairway Woods are the first fairway woods to be designed using artificial intelligence technology. Each fairway wood has a unique Flash Face design to work specifically with size, shape and CG location of the head to provide optimum performance.
Flash Face SS20's incredibly fast design is bolstered with a unique forged steel face construction. Callaway uses super strong, resilient C300 maraging steel to provide remarkable ball speed. A.I. was able to enhance Callaway's Cup Face technology and spread the speed across a much larger area of the face.
The Mavrik Max Fairway Wood is the most forgiving of the Mavrik family and has interchangeable weights that create maximum MOI or maximum draw bias. A lowered leading edge with a wider radius provides better performance on shots hit lower on the face. The stock shaft is UST's Helium 50 graphite.
Callaway Women's Mavrik Max Fairway Woods Features:
- Most forgiving of the Mavrik family of Fairway Woods
- Interchangeable weights create maximum MOI or maximum draw bias
- Lowered leading edge provides better performance on shots hit lower on the face
- A.I. Flash Face SS20 made from forged C300 maraging steel delivers ultra-fast ball speeds and forgiveness
- A.I. Optimizes each loft and model for optimum performance
- Jailbreak technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face for faster ball speed
- Enhanced Cup Face increases ball speed across a larger area of the face
- T2C Triaxial carbon crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium 50 Graphite
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Women's Mavrik Fairway Woods