Callaway Womens Mavrik 22 Driver
How To Wear It
The Callaway Women's Mavrik 22 Driver features new Flash Face architecture, Jailbreak Technology, and a Cyclone aero shape to deliver incredible ball speed and distance.
Flash Face is engineered using the guidance of Artificial Intelligence, which runs thousands of simulations to come up with the best design possible. The result, is a new variable thickness design that optimizes COR across the face to produce incredible ball speed and distance, regardless of where you strike the ball.
In order to ensure that the face takes the brunt of the load at impact, Callaway connects the crown and the sole using their groundbreaking Jailbreak Technology bars. The bars stiff the body, allowing the face to fire the ball outwards at astounding speeds.
The last piece of technology involved in the Mavrik's speed, is its Cyclone aero shape. With a taller ribbon and flatter crown in the 460cc head, the driver's aerodynamics reduce drag, thus increasing club head speed, and ultimately, total distance.
Callaway powers the Women's Mavrik with Project X's HZRDUS T800 graphite shaft.
Callaway Women's Mavrik 22 Driver Features:
- New VFT architecture and Flash Face design optimize COR for consistently high ball speeds across the face
- Jailbreak Technology with 2 internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more load on the face for added ball speed
- Cyclone aero design with a taller ribbon and flatter crown for lower drag and increased club head speed
- Multi-layer carbon composite crown allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper for exceptional MOI and forgiveness
- Callaway OptiFit hosel for complete adjustability
- Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS T800 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Callaway Universal
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Women's Callaway Mavrik Drivers