The Callaway Womens MD5 Mack Daddy Wedges are a collaborative effort stemming from the mind of legendary wedge designer Roger Cleveland and the R&D team at Callaway. Their combined efforts produced the all-new JAWS groove design.
JAWS grooves are designed to a 37° wall angle, an extreme difference from the 5° used in the MD4. The result is an elevated groove-edge sharpness for maximum grip and spin from all types of lies. Jaws grooves are particularly effective from 80 yards and in, producing player preferred one hop and stop trajectory.
MD5 wedges also incorporate Callaway's proven Groove-In-Groove technology. Groove-In-Groove technology consists of smaller micro-grooves found between the milled ridges on the wedge's face. This technology expands the hitting area and increases ball spin. The additional micro-grooves work in tandem with the micro-grooves to provide 84 contact points. While it all sounds very complex, more grip means more spin and more spin means control.
Callaway Womens MD5 Mack Daddy Jaws Wedges - Platinum Chrome Graphite Shaft Feature:
- New JAWS groove design works with Groove-In-Groove technology to provide more spin and control
- Constructed from 8620 mild carbon steel with precise CG to create a soft, yet substantial feel
- Lofts available: 52, 56, 60
- Optimized head progression for a seamless transition through irons and wedges
- Stock Shaft: UST Recoil Wedges Shaft (graphite)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Women's Comfort Grip (black/blue)
- Platinum Chrome Finish
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Mack Daddy Wedges