Callaway Womens Rogue ST MAX Driver 2022
How To Wear It
The all-new Callaway Women's Rogue ST Drivers push innovation through artificial intelligence and speed tuning to achieve maximum performance in every aspect. The result; Callaway's fastest and most stable drivers ever.
The biggest innovation in the Rogue ST family is Callaway's new Tungsten Speed Cartridge. This groundbreaking structure places up to 26 grams low and deep in the driver head, leading to increased speed on off-center hits, in addition to improving MOI and forgiveness.
Improvements to Callaway's A.I Jailbreak Speed Frame help stabilize the head, allowing more energy to be directed the driver face. Speed Frame works harmoniously with to the new lower spinning, more forgiving Speed Tuned Artificial Intelligence designed face to maximize launch and distance for each loft.
The ST MAX is the highest MOI, most forgiving model in the Rogue family. With a slight draw bias and square setup, the ST MAX will fit a wide range of golfers, from high handicap players, all the way up to elite amateurs.
Callaway Women's Rogue ST MAX Driver Features:
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge places up to 26 grams low and deep in the head for increased speed on off-center hits, high MOI and more forgiveness
- A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction and has been speed tuned to deliver even more speed across the face
- Speed Tuned A.I. Designed Face optimizes launch, speed and forgiveness, while lowering spin
- Titanium unibody construction with Triaxial Carbon Crown adds stability and lowers the CG to increase forgiveness with a slight draw bias
- Stock Shaft: Project X Cypher Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50g)
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Project X Cypher Black 40 Womens Graphite
Buy Women's Callaway Rogue ST Drivers