The Cleveland CBX Wedges are designed for the golfer who uses cavity back irons and wants the same playability from his wedges. This wedge offer maximum forgiveness with tour level face technologies. The wide dual-v sole will lift the ball from the turn for various shot types. Cleveland CBX wedges feature a feel balancing technology that moves weight away from the hosel and toward the impact zone for better feel and distance control.
Cleveland CBX Wedges have a Rotex face for maximum spin and control on all shots.
Cleveland CBX Wedges feature:
- Lofts/Bounces: 46.09 • 48.09 • 50.11 • 52.11 • 54.12 • 56.12 • 58.10 • 60.10
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 steel shafts available in wedge flex
- Lamkin Cleveland branded grip
- Rotex face - 3rd generation
- Feel-Balancing technology
- Wide dual-V sole grinds
- Available in right and left handed
- Authorized Cleveland Golf dealer
Buy Cleveland CBX Golf Wedges