Cleveland CBX Wedges Graphite Shaft - ON SALE
Cleveland CBX Wedges are designed for the golfer who uses cavity back irons and wants the same playability & versatility from his wedges. This wedge offer maximum forgiveness with tour level face technologies. The wide dual-v sole will lift the ball from the turn for various shot types.
Cleveland CBX wedges feature a feel balancing technology that moves weight away from the hosel and toward the impact zone for better feel and distance control.
Cleveland CBX Wedges Graphite Shaft feature:
- Lofts/Bounces: 46.09 • 48.09 • 50.11 • 52.11 • 54.12 • 56.12 • 58.10 • 60.10
- Rotex graphite shaft available in Wedge flex
- Lamkin Cleveland branded grip
- Rotex face - 3rd generation
- Feel-Balancing technology
- Wide dual-V sole grinds
- Authorized Cleveland Golf dealer
Buy Cleveland CBX Golf Wedges