Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges
Cleveland built the CBX 2 Wedges for the everyday golfer who plays serious golf, but isn't on tour. Through a series of technological advances, Cleveland created a thoughtful balance of forgiveness and versatility that's tuned to your short game needs. Cleveland packaged all this technology in a sleek, attractive profile, that looks like a traditional blade wedge at address.
The CBX 2 Wedges feature a revolutionary Hollow-Cavity design to provide players with next-level forgiveness. With a hollow chamber near the heel and a heavy weight placed in the toe, this unique structure maximizes MOI and perimeter weighting. Subtle adjustments to the flange, sole and hosel pushed the sweet spot of the CBX 2 into the toe, right where you strike the ball most often.
In order to posses a precise short game, you need backspin. Cleveland's 4th generation of Rotex Milling carves grooves on top of grooves, on top of grooves, resulting in more spin from any lie, in all conditions, on every shot.
Three distinct sole designs deliver the versatility you need to play an array of finesse shots around the green.
- V-shaped sole in lofts 46°-52° is perfect for full swing and square faced shots. Glides over turf without digging
- S-shaped sole in 54° and 56° lofts is ideal for bunker and open-faced finesse shots from the rough or fairway.
- C-shaped sole in lofts 58° and 60° is designed with heel and toe relief to help you hit open faced lob shots around the green.
All golfers, including Tour professionals, play forgiving metal woods. The vast majority of golfers, including an ever-growing amount of Tour professionals, play forgiving cavity back or hollow irons. Due to their high MOI, Mallet putters have become wildly popular in today's game. It stands to reason that we should want the same thing from our wedges.
Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges Feature:
- Hollow-Cavity design distributes weight to the perimeter for increased forgiveness
- Three sole grinds deliver the versatility you need to execute any shot
- Enhanced Feel Balancing Technology along with a Gelback TPU Insert reduces vibration for a pure feel
- 4th generation Rotex Face technology delivers the sharpest Tour Zip Grooves for maximum spin
- Stock Shaft: Dynamic Gold 115 (wedge flex)
- Stock Grip: Due to grip supply issues across the country, the grip may very, but will be standard size
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges