Traditional thinking says that having weights in the back of the putter helps increase MOI and forgiveness. While this is true, Cleveland has found a putter with a rear CG is less accurate than an identical putter with the CG in the face. As a result of these studies, the Cleveland Frontline Putters feature 2 metal injection molded tungsten face weights, which move the center of gravity forward for increased putting accuracy.
Because speed is equally important to sinking putts, Cleveland sought to address the discrepancy in distance when ball is struck in the center of the putter face, as compared to off-center strikes. They did so with Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT). SOFT normalizes ball speed across the face, meaning to matter where you strike your putt, you get consistent speed and consistent distance. SOFT ensures that you never miss a putt short because of an off-center hit.
In order to help with alignment, Cleveland positions the sightline on the exact center axis of the ball (21.35mm from the ground). This allows you achieve perfect alignment, regardless of how you address the golf ball.
The Frontline Elevado Single Bend is a winged blade putter that is designed for players with a straight-back, straight-through putting stroke.
Cleveland Frontline Elevado Putter - Single Bend Features:
- Tungsten Forward Weighting provides better stability through impact for straighter, more accurate putts
- Speed Optimized Face Technology normalizes ball speed across the face for consistent distance
- Achieve perfect alignment on every putter with Cleveland's proprietary 2135 technology
- Hosel: Single Bend
- Toe Hang: Face Balanced
- Head Weight: 370g
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Grip: Lamkin SINKFit Pistol Frontline
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Frontline Putters