Cleveland Frontline Elite 8.0 Putter 2023 - All-In Shaft
The Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters feature a unique face pattern called Speed Optimized Face Technology, which normalizes ball speed across the face. As a result, no matter where you strike your putt, you get consistent speed and distance, ensuring you'll never miss short because of an off-center strike. Cleveland crafted the face from Tungsten material to produce a forward center of gravity, resulting in straighter, more accurate putts.
The wide blade-style 8.0 is more stable than a traditional blade and, with its face-balanced, single-bend hosel, best suits players with a straight-back, straight-through stroke.
UST's ALL-IN Shaft is crafted using proprietary nano technology and nanoalloy in the prepreg matrix. This multi-material construction is stiffer, more stable, and has less torque than a traditional steel shaft, delivering maximum accuracy, precision, consistency, and distance control.
Cleveland Frontline Elite 8.0 Putter - ALL-IN Shaft Features:
- Tungsten SOFT face combines Cleveland's proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology for consistent distance on all strikes with Tungsten material for a forward CG and straighter, more accurate putts
- Each Frontline Elite features a grip, hosel, and alignment scheme specifically designed for either a slight arc or straight stroke type
- Sole weights and built-in counterbalanced weights create a harmonious weighting system that gives every putter an ideal, consistent swing feel
- Premium UST ALL-IN shaft provides advanced stability, feel, precision, accuracy, consistency, and distance control
- Hosel: Single Bend
- Toe Hang: Face-Balanced
- Stroke Type: Straight
- Alignment: Contrast Line
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Grip: Lamkin SinkFit Pistol Oversized
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters