Cleveland Launcher Halo Hybrids - ON SALE
The Cleveland Launcher Halo Hybrids feature three distinct Gliderails that help the club get through the turf at impact, providing the utmost speed and forgiveness, regardless of your lie. With all of your club head speed preserved, the Halo's high strength steel face provides a higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and distance.
The other performance boosting technology in the Halo is its enhanced HiBore Crown, which pushes the center of gravity low and deep. This promotes a low spin rate and high launch ball flight for maximum carry distance. The Halo's weighting also shifts more weight to the perimeter to improve MOI and overall forgiveness.
Cleveland fits the Launcher Halo with the lightweight Miyazaki C. Kua 57 gram graphite shaft and Lamkin's 360 grip.
Cleveland Launcher Halo Hybrids Feature:
- Gliderails optimize leading edge and sole geometries for improved turf interaction and speed retention
- HiBore Crown enables a lower CG position, promoting that ideal low spin, high launch ball flight
- Perimeter weighting increases MOI and overall forgiveness
- High strength steel face with variable thickness provides higher COR for increased ball speed and distance
- Stock Shaft: Miyazaki C. Kua 60 Graphite (57 grams)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin 360
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Launcher Hybrids