Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Fairway Woods - ON SALE
The Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Fairway Woods feature a turbocharged cup face that stretches along the driver's crown and sole, creating a perimeter of ultra-thin titanium that flexes at impact, reflecting energy back into the ball for blinding speed.
Distance is a huge asset, but only if you can find the fairway. In order to make the Launcher HB Turbo more forgiving, Cleveland added deep, back weighting. Not only does this weighting make the entire face more forgiving, but it also helps you launch in higher for added carry distance.
Another feature that helps you launch it higher is the Ultralight Hosel design, which allows Cleveland to push the CG redistribute weight, resulting in a center of gravity that's significantly deeper and lower. The end result is a massive increase in launch angle and maximum distance off every tee.
Cleveland didn't forget about the shaft either. The Launcher HB Turbo utilizes Miyazaki's C. Kua counterbalanced shaft, which allows Cleveland to increase the weight of the driver head. Increased weight means more momentum, power and better energy transfer at impact.
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Fairway Woods Features:
- Turbocharged Cup Face provides higher COR for increased ball speeds and distance (3-wood only)
- Deep Weighting significantly increases MOI for increased forgiveness
- Ultralight Hosel redistributes weight low and deep for a higher launch and increased forgiveness
- Counterbalanced Shaft allows for a heavier club head for better energy transfer at impact
- Stock Shaft: Miyazaki C. Kua 50 (55 grams)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin 360
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Launcher HB Fairway Woods