Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Irons 2020 - ON SALE
Introducing the most forgiving, easiet-to-hit irons in Cleveland's history, the all-new Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Irons. The Launcher HB Turbo Irons feature a hollow construction which allows weight to be distributed around the perimeter of the club for unprecedented MOI. In addition to helping shots fly straighter and farther, the hollow construction gives Cleveland the freedom to optimize sole weighting for shots that launch higher.
More than just forgiving, the Launcher HB Turbo Irons provide blinding ball speeds. The high-strength HT1770M steel insert is thinner for turbo charged speeds across the entire face.
Progressive shaping means the HB Turbo's long irons are larger and more forgiving, so you can attack distant pins. As you move to short irons, the blades gradually transition to shorter lengths with narrower top lines, providing you with the control necessary to hit it close.
The final factor in launching it higher and farther is the HiBore Crown's inverted shape. The inverted shape allows mass to be moved down, pushing the center of gravity deep within the base of the Launcher HB Turbo Irons. The end result is shots that launch off the face, fly high and stay on target.
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Irons Feature:
- Turbocharged face features a high strength steel face that is thinner and hotter for explosive ball speeds
- Fully hollow construction along with internal stabilizing ribs provides ultimate forgiveness
- HiBore Crown features low, deep weighting to produce an easy to hit, high ball flight
- Progressive shaping provides a transition from long to short irons for forgiveness and control
- Stock Shafts: Dynamic Gold DST 98 Steel (103 grams) • Miyazaki C. Kua 60 Graphite (61 grams)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin 360
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Launcher HB Irons