Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hybrids - ON SALE
Thanks to a key piece of technology called Rebound Frame, the new Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hybrids pack some serious punch. Whereas traditional hybrids use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts.
In terms of golf, MOI refers to an object's resistance to rotation, which is important, because when a club head strikes the ball off-center, it naturally wants to rotate. Rotation means the club is no longer facing its target, and errant shots will inevitably follow. In order to help combat misses and increase forgiveness, Cleveland added size to the Launcher XL Halo. The bigger club head with extreme perimeter boosts MOI to a staggering 2,961g, the highest number Cleveland has ever produced in a hybrid. As an added benefit, the weight setup helps you launch the ball extremely high and increase carry distances.
Another crucial piece of technology powering the Launcher XL Halo isn't found in the club head, but rather the shaft. Cleveland inserts an 8g weight at the end of the shaft, creating what is known as a "counter balanced" effect, the benefits of which are dynamic. As you take the club away from address, Action Mass CB weight makes it feel lighter and more controlled. Added control leads to added stability and a more consistent, repeatable golf swing. At the beginning of the down swing, Action Mass brings your hands straight down, consequently helping keep your arms close to your body. This creates a better plane that avoids the dreaded casting motion commonly referred to as an "over the top" swing, ultimately resulting in a squarer club face and straighter shots.
Cleveland equips the Launcher XL Halo Hybrids with the lightweight Project X Cypher shaft and the ever-popular Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip.
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hybrids Feature:
- Larger head and extreme perimeter weighting create the highest MOI (2,961g-cm²) and forgiveness ever in a Cleveland hybrid
- Gliderails along the sole help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking from any lie
- Rebound Frame adds a second flex zone in the body to direct more energy at impact, increasing ball speed and distance
- 8g weight at the end of the grip delivers better balance, control, consistency and a square face at impact with less slice
- HiBore stepped crown shape lowers the crown height and center of gravity for added forgiveness and a high launch
- Stock Shaft: Project X Cypher 55 Hybrid
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (52g)
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Launcher Hybrids