Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges - Tour Rack Raw
By replacing heavy steel with a lightweight core in the all-new Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges, Cleveland was able to shift the center of gravity, which raises MOI, adds spin, enhances control and boosts consistency on all your shots.
New UltiZip Grooves help maximize the ZipCore's performance and consistency. The grooves are sharper to cut through grass more efficiently. They're deeper, which helps channel debris for better contact. Finally, the grooves are more tightly packed, leading to increased edge contact and greater consistency.
Three grinds are available in the RTX ZipCore:
The Mid Sole has a v-shaped sole with trailing edge relief. This grind is perfect for all-around wedge play, players with a neutral to steep attack angle, and medium or soft conditions.
The Low Sole is a c-shaped grind featuring relief on the heel, toe and trailing edge for superior versatility. The Low Sole is perfect for finesse and open faced shops, a neutral to shallow attack angle, and medium or firm conditions.
The Full Sole is a classic, stable design, with extra bounce as you open the face. This grind is perfect for bunker and rough shots, a neutral to steep attack angle, and medium or soft conditions.
Cleveland elected to use both the True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue and KBS Tour-V shafts in the ZipCore, and for good reason. The Spinner provides all the characteristics of a tour issue wedge shaft, but is built to help generate extra spin and tour-level stopping power. True Temper designed the Spinner to have a similar profile to the Dynamic Gold S200, but tuned it for wedge play. The tested and tour-proven KBS Tour-V produces a lower-mid trajectory, mid ball spin and an incredibly tight shot dispersion.
Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges - Tour Rack Raw Feature:
- Low-density ZipCore design shifts the center of gravity, raises MOI, adds spin, enhances control and boosts consistency
- UltiZip grooves are sharper, deeper and narrower. They bite harder, channel more debris, and increase groove contact
- Measured, timed blast of heat increases wedge durability
- 3 Grinds available: Low Sole, Mid Sole, and Full Sole
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue (Wedge Flex, 128 Grams) • KBS Tour-V 130
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58 Round, 52 Grams)
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges