Cobra F-Max Driver ON SALE
How To Wear It
At 270 grams, the Cobra F-Max Driver is 56 grams lighter than a conventional driver. The driver's carbon crown, lighter clubhead, shaft and grip combine to help players swing faster and easier.
To help you fight the dreaded slice, Cobra places weight in the back/heel of the head. The weighting makes it far easier to turn the clubhead over and keep the ball in the fairway.
Cobra's ultralight 40 and Lamkin's REL 360 are the stock shaft and grip respectively.
Cobra F-Max Driver Features:
- Ultralight, 270 gram driver helps you pick up clubhead speed
- Carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of weight without sacrificing forgiveness
- Heel-biased weighting keeps driver in control and down the fairway more consistently
- PWR Ridges help with visual alignment
- Stock Shaft: Cobra 40 graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin REL Midsize (black)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra F-Max Drivers