Club manufacturers aren't always able to back up the lofty claims they make about their product, but the Cobra F-Max Superlite Driver is truly the lightest Driver Cobra has ever produced. Weight has been shaved from the clubhead (6g), grip (7g) and the shaft (5g), to help golfers generate more clubhead speed and maximize distance.
Cobra's thin, forged titanium face bolsters the F-Max Superlite Driver's already potent distance, thanks to E9 Technology. Ball speed and distance see significant gains across a larger area of the face.
Cobra's R & D team made sure the F-Max Superlite's forgiveness matched it's explosive ball speed. An ultra-forgiving construction is highlighted by the internal weight pad's low, back and heelward positioning. The result of said positioning is a higher launch and straighter ball flight.
A subtle crown alignment design assists with a square set up and compliments the driver's black finish. Cobra fits the F-Max Superlite Offset Driver with their Superlite graphite shaft. The stock grip offering is the Lamkin REL 360 Midsize in black.
Cobra F-Max Superlite Driver Features:
- Huge weight savings help generate more clubhead speed and maximize distance
- Forged E9 Face technology enhances ball speed and distance across the face
- Back/Heel weighting promotes a higher launch and straighter ball flights
- Subtle crown alignment design assists with a square set up at address
- Cobra Superlite graphite shaft
- Lamkin REL 360 Midsize black grip
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra F-Max Superlite Drivers