Cobra King F9 One Length Hybrids - ON SALE
The Cobra King F9 One Length Hybrids feature a thin, forged high-strength 455 stainless steel face insert that maximizes flex for increased ball speeds across the face. The forged face is surrounded by a 10% larger club head for increased MOI.
One length clubs all match 7-iron length, lie and swing weight specifications to simplify your game by reducing variables in your swing.
The F9 Hybrid's lower toe and rear tungsten weight create a low, back center of gravity position which promotes a high, towering ball flight and maximum forgiveness.
The club head has a square leading edge for improved alignment, accuracy and precision.
Cobra Connect technology (powered by Arccos) can be found in the electronically enabled grips. The grips work in conjunction with the Arccos Caddie app to allow players to track their stats and improve their game.
The stock shaft and grip are the Fujikura Atmos Black and the Lamkin Crossline Connect (blue/red) respectively.
Cobra King F9 One Length Hybrids Feature:
- One length clubs (all 7-iron specs) simplify your game by reducing variables in your swing
- Baffler rails optimize turf interaction for faster club head speeds
- Thin, forged high-stretch 455 stainless steel face maximizes flex for increased ball speeds across the face
- Tungsten weight creates a low, back center of gravity for high, towering ball flights and max forgiveness
- 10% larger club head increases MOI
- Square leading edge improves alignment for increased accuracy and precision
- Cobra Connect technology in grips allows players to track their stats and improve their game
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Black graphite shaft
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect (blue/red)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King F9 Hybrids