With the Cobra King F9 Speedback Driver, Cobra strove to truly optimize both the aerodynamics and the center of gravity and ultimately create the fastest, longest Cobra driver ever.
Cobra's formula for speed starts with their Speedback Aero Design. The F9's highly aerodynamic club head shape is the first toe combine a raised skirt, rounded crown and rounded leading edge to improve airflow for maximum speed.
Next, Cobra's addition of a low, multi-material CG structure maintains a low, deep CG that produces extremely low spin and combines with the heads aerodynamics to produce blistering distance.
The final piece to Cobra's formula is the F9's CNC milled face. Every manufacturer in the golf industry claims to offer the thinnest, hottest face ever, but there are USGA regulations governing how thin a face can actually be. CNC milling ensures that the F9's face is thin as possible on every driver Cobra produces.
The F9 is more than just long, it's also remarkably forgiving. Forged E9 face technology produces an elliptical shaped sweet spot that delivers more speed farther away from the center of the face.
Dual Roll technology features optimized curvatures on the top-half and bottom-half of the face to minimize the negatives impacts that misses have on launch and spin. Once again, CNC milling guarantees that the face has the exact curvature needed to take advantage of the forgiveness provided by Cobra's technological advancements.
Stock shaft options for the F9 Speedback Driver:
- UST Helium (Lite, Reg): Lightweight shaft with extreme stability. Ideal for moderate to medium swing speeds seeking a high-launch and mid-spin profile
- Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6: Midweight shaft. Ideal for medium to high swing speeds seeking a mid-launch and mid-spin profile
- Project X Hzrdus Smoke: Midweight shaft. Ideal for mid to high swing speeds seeking maximum playability and control in a mid-launch and low-spin profile
- Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7: Stouter and heavier profile. Ideal for high swing speeds seeking a low-launch and low-spin profile
Cobra King F9 Speedback Driver - Yellow Features:
- Yellow paint detail
- 8 Easily adjustable loft settings
- Speedback Aero Design improves airflow and stability for maximum speed
- Low CG Speedback Weighting lowers spin for extreme distance
- CNC Precision Milled Face guarantees the thinnest, hottest face on every driver produced
- Forged E9 Face Technology enlarges the sweet spot
- Dual Roll Technology reduces mishits negative impact on launch and spin
- Precise bulge and roll curvature improves driving accuracy
- PWR Ridges enhance aerodynamics
- Lamkin Crossline Connect black grip
- Cobra Connect electronic sensors in grip allow you to track all your shots on your phone via app
- Shaft offerings listed above
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King F9 Speedback Drivers