Cobra King MIM Wedges - ON SALE
How To Wear It
The Cobra King MIM Wedges are the first wedges to feature a fully metal injection molded (MIM) head construction. The MIM process is utilized to create highly intricate shapes, precision shaping and thickness control to promote truly exceptional feel and performance in a specialty wedge.
The MIM's grind design was inspired by Rickie Fowler's custom ground wedges on tour. The updated 'Tour' Grind has additional toe relief for maximum shot versatility desired by the best players.
The Mim's face is fully CNC milled and the grooves are progressive, depending on the loft of the wedges. Wider, shallower grooves can be found in the lower lofts (50°-54°), while tighter grooves are used in higher lofts (56°-60°). The benefit of the progressive grooves is more consistent trajectories between wedge lofts.
Cobra finishes the wedge with an attractive chrome plating that is extremely durable. KBS' Hi-Rev 2.0 is the stock shaft, while Golf Pride's Tour Velvet Connect is the stock grip.
Cobra King MIM Wedges Feature:
- MIM construction delivers precision shaping and thickness as well as exceptional feel and performance
- Grind inspired by Rickie Fowler's custom tour wedges with added toe relief for maximum versatility
- Fully CNC milled face maximizes surface roughness, delivers precise lofts and groove shapes
- Wider grooves in low lofts (50°-54°) and tighter grooves in high lofts (56°-60°) for consistent trajectories
- Chrome plating delivers long-lasting durability and better aesthetics
- Cobra Connect in the grip syncs shot data with the Arccos app to track stats
- Stock Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (125g)
- Grip: Golf Price Tour Velvet Connect - Black (48.5g)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra MIM Wedges