Cobra King Speedzone Driver - Matte Black/White
Every component in the all-new Cobra King Speedzone Driver has been re-engineered to maximize power output, beginning with the CNC milled infinity face. The face of a driver is the most crucial aspect to generating ball speed, and the new infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, thus enlarging the area of the face that is at the legal limit of performance.
A newly designed T-Bar speed chassis is lighter and stronger, which increases the club's stability at impact. Cobra's 360 carbon wrap covers the crown, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of weight. Said weight contributes to the 69 grams of mass positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball.
The final element in generating speed is its aerodynamics. Cobra sculpted the Speedzone driver with a streamlined, aerodynamic shape that reduces drag and maximizes club head speed.
Two sole weights can be repositioned to customize the driver's performance. In the forward position, the heavier red weight produces a more penetrating ball flight with less spin. In the rear port, the red weight maximizes stability and forgiveness.
Stock shaft offerings for the Speedzone Driver are the UST Helium, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue, Hzrdus Smoke Yellow and Aldila Rogue Silver.
Cobra King Speedzone Driver - Matte Black/White Features:
- CNC Milled Infinity Face expands the milled area by 95% to create a bigger sweet spot at the legal limit
- Titanium Speed Chassis is lighter and strong for excellent stability and feel
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown stiffens the chassis and saves 25g of weight
- 69 Grams of weight is positioned as low as possible for maximum energy transfer to the ball
- Speedback shape improves aerodynamics and club head speed
- Stability Zone high MOI design significant improves forgiveness
- Movable sole weights let you customize performance
- Arccos sensor in the grab lets you track performance via the Arccos smartphone app
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium 45, Tensei AV Blue 65, Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 60, Aldila Rogue Silver 60
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Black
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King SZ Drivers