In order to improve turf interaction and maintain club head speed, Cobra places rails at the bottom of their fairway woods and hybrids. With the all-new Cobra King Speedzone Hybrids the rails are now hollow. Hollow rails flex more than solid rails, creating a 70% larger hot spot, so even off center strikes produce serious distance.
Speedzone Hybrids feature a slightly larger shape than a traditional hybrid, with an MOI boosting low back tungsten weight.
The stock shaft and grip are the UST Recoil ESX 480 and Lamkin Crossline Connect respectively.
Cobra King Speedzone Hybrids Feature:
- Hollow split rails flex more, creating a 70% larger hot spot
- Low back weight creates the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and high ball flights
- Slightly larger than a traditional hybrid
- High MOI/forgiveness
- Cobra Connect grips allow you to track accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock Shaft: UST Recoil ESX 480 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Black
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra SZ Hybrids