Cobra King Speedzone Irons - ON SALE
The Cobra King Speedzone Irons feature a ground breaking carbon fiber topline. The carbon fiber insert is 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the center of gravity lower, thus increasing launch and maximizing ball speed. Extreme heel and toe weighting lowers CG even farther and creates a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes.
By constructing an extremely low CG iron, Cobra is able to decrease lofts, while maintaining a high ball flight. The result is long, towering shots that land softly on the green.
Stock shaft offerings for the Speedzone Irons are KBS' Tour 90 in steel and UST's Recoil ESX 460 in graphite.
Cobra King Speedzone Irons Feature:
- Caron fiber topline is 40% lighter, saving 3 grams to move CG lower and increase ball speed
- Speedback heel toe weighting creates lower CG and higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes
- Forged PwrShell face insert has a large thin pocket/deep undercut to maximize ball speed across the face
- Progressive head construction optimizes launch and spin through the set
- Cobra Connect grips track accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock Shafts: KBS Tour 90 Steel • UST Recoil ESX 460 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Black
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King SZ Irons