Cobra King Speedzone Tour Fairway Woods - ON SALE
Cobra King Speedzone Tour Fairway Woods feature a CNC milled face, which is 5 times more precise than hand polishing, allowing Cobra to repeatedly produce a face that is at the legal limit of speed.
To maximize the amount of the face that is at said limit, Cobra utilizes hollow split rails on the sole. Hollow rails flex more than solid rails, creating a 70% larger hot spot, promoting a higher launch and more ball speed. The rails also provide excellent stability and speed through the turf, allowing the club to glide effortlessly out of any lie.
Speedzone Tour Fairway Woods have a compact shape with forward weighting that produces low spin, lower trajectories and workability. The stock shaft and grip are the Project X Hzrdus Smoke Yellow and Lamkin Crossline Connect respectively.
Cobra King Speedzone Tour Fairway Woods Feature:
- CNC Milled face is 5 times more precise, producing a face that is at the legal limit of speed
- Hollow Split Rails flex more, creating a 70% larger hot spot for increased speed across the face
- Baffler rails provide excellent stability and speed through the turf
- Ultralight carbon fiber crown allows weight to be moved lower and deeper for a high launch
- More compact shape than the standard SZ and Big Tour Fairway Woods
- Cobra Connect grips let you track accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock Shaft: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Black
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King SZ Fairway Woods