Cobra Limited Edition King RF Proto Irons 2021
Co-designed by Rickie Fowler and Cobra Golf, the limited edition Cobra RF Proto Irons are a product of 33 revisions over the span of a year to create an iron that exemplifies the look, precision and performance that a great player like Rickie Fowler demands.
Each RF Proto iron is crated using a deliberate process that includes being two-step forged and then machined for 155 minutes using a computer-number-controlled (CNC) milling machine. This exacting process ensures the most precisely shaped irons with zero inconsistencies.
After the milling process, a high-density tungsten weight is inserted in the toe, which positions the center of gravity right behind the hitting area. In addition to adding stability on off-center hits, the precisely located CG provides the purest feeling shots.
Because of its low piercing trajectory and superior shot control, Cobra outfits the PR Proto Irons with KBS C-Traper 120 shafts.
Cobra Limited Edition King RF Proto Irons Feature:
- Co-designed by Rickie Fowler and Cobra Golf
- Sharp edges and little to no offset
- Each iron is two-step forged and CNC milled for 155 minutes to ensure the most precise iron without any inconsistencies
- Tungsten toe weight centers the CG behind the sweet spot for the purest and most precise shots with added stability
- Tour Velvet Align Smart Grips give players access to in-depth shot-tracking using the Arccos Caddie app (90-day free trial)
- Stock Shaft: KBS C-Taper 120 Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Alignment Connect (Black/Red)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Limited Edition Cobra Irons