Cobra LTD x Driver - Gold Fusion/Matte Black
How To Wear It
Thanks to years of advancements in materials, weight placement, aerodynamics and artificial intelligence, the new Cobra LTDx Drivers enter a new realm of speed and forgiveness. As a matter of fact, the LTDx is Cobra's first driver to achieve zero CGna and over 5000 MOI, a true triumph in engineering.
As was previously mentioned, Cobra utilized artificial intelligence when designing the LTDx. Specifically, AI played an integral role in crafting the driver's face. Known as H.O.T. Face Technology, the design consists of 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses to increase smash factor and ball speed across a much wider area of the face. The result is the hottest, most forgiving driver face in Cobra's history.
Stability is an equally important component in terms of a driver's performance. In the golf industry, stability is measured using MOI, which refers the club head's tendency to rotate around the ball at impact. As MOI increases, the driver's face is more likely to stay pointed towards the target, even on mishits. In order to pull off the lofty 5000 plus MOI rating, Cobra's R & D team developed a multi-material chassis comprised of a lightweight carbon crown, lightweight sole plates, and a reinforced Titanium Speed Frame.
In terms of forgiveness, the standard LTDx sits in the middle of the LTDx driver family, and features the perfect balance of front and back weighting, making it playable for all golfers that want the ultimate combination of low spin and stability.
Stock shafts include Mitsubishi's low-launching, low-spinning TENSEI AV RAW White, Project X's mid-launching, low-spinning HZRDUS RDX Blue, Project X's mid-launching, mid-spinning HZRDUS Smoke iM10, and UST's high-launching, high-spinning Helium NanoCore.
Cobra LTDx Driver - Gold Fusion/Matte Black Features:
- Oversized 460cc shape, mid launch, low spin, high forgiveness
- PWR-COR multi-material weighting system consisting of steel, titanium and aluminum positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speeds for maximized distance
- H.O.T. Face Technology uses AI & machine learning to create 15 hot zones with strategic thickness to increase smash factor and ball speed across a wider area of the face
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing improved visual alignment
- Multi-material chassis uses a lightweight carbon crown, lightweight sole plates and reinforced Titanium Speed Frame for optimal weight distribution and maximum stability
- 15g of back weighting (10g fixed & a 5g tungsten weight) enhances forgiveness and promotes a higher ball flight
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium NanoCore • 5FProject X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 60 • Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 60 • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV RAW White 65
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Silver, 58R, 48.5g)
- Wrench Included
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra LTDx Drivers