How To Wear It
The Cobra RADSPEED Big Tour Fairway Wood features a slightly oversize profile and 16 grams of front-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING, plus a 7 gram front weight to deliver the lowest center of gravity, ultra low spin, the fastest ball speed and a lower, penetrating trajectory.
All of the aforementioned performance enhancing weight placement was made possible because one key piece of technology. The RADSPEEDS' new thin-ply Carbon Crown utilizes a new material that is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, which allows Cobra to redistribute weight to forward.
Cobra's explosive CNC Milled Infinity Face moves forward into the RADSPEED Big Tour Fairway Wood. This unique face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed. Hollow rails on the sole create 70% more face flex from heel to toe, boosting ball speeds even further.
Cobra outfits the Big Tour Fairway with Fujikura's low launching, low spinning Motore X F1 graphite shaft. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline Connect, which features an Arccos Caddie sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the Arccos Caddie app.
Cobra RAD SPEED Big Tour Fairway Wood - Black/Turbo Yellow Features:
- Slightly oversize profile
- RADIAL Weighting with 16 grams of internal weighting plus a 7 gram front weight to deliver the lowest CG, ultra low spin, the fastest ball speed and a lower, penetrating trajectory
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed
- Hollow split rails in the front create 70% more flex from heel to toe for higher launch and more speed
- New carbon fiber crown material is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, allowing weight to be moved forward to lower spin and increase speed
- Finish: Matte Black/Turbo Yellow
- Stock Shafts: Fujikura Motore X F1 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Varying based on manufacturer availability
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods