Cobra RADSPEED Draw Fairway Woods 2021 - Turbo Yellow/Gloss Black
Cobra RADSPEED Draw Fairway Woods feature 16 grams of internal heel-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING and a 7 weight in the back to create a high launch, increased forgiveness and maximum slice-fighting capability.
All of the aforementioned performance enhancing weight placement was made possible because of one key piece of technology. The RADSPEEDS' new thin-ply Carbon Crown utilizes a new material that is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, which allows Cobra to redistribute weight to strategic locations.
Cobra's explosive CNC Milled Infinity Face moves forward into the RADSPEED Draw Fairway Woods. This unique face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed. Hollow rails on the sole create 70% more face flex from heel to toe, boosting ball speeds even further.
Cobra outfits the Draw Fairway with Project X's high launching, mid spinning EvenFlow Riptide graphite shaft. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline Connect, which features an Arccos Caddie sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the Arccos Caddie app.
Cobra RADSPEED Draw Fairway Woods - Black/Turbo Yellow Feature:
- RADIAL Weighting with 16g of heel-biased weight and a 7g back weight for medium spin, a high launch, forgiveness and maximum slice-fighting capability
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed
- Hollow split rails in the front create 70% more flex from heel to toe for a higher launch and more speed
- New carbon fiber crown material is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, allowing weight to be moved forward to lower spin and increase speed
- Finish: Gloss Black/Turbo Yellow
- Stock Shafts: Project X EvenFlow Riptide Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Black with Arccos Caddie sensor to track on course performance (free 90 day trial)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods