Cobra RADSPEED Driver - Black/Turbo Yellow
Check out similar products:
The Cobra RADSPEED Driver features a compact 460cc shape and forward-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING, with 28g positioned as forward as possible (16g of fixed weight and 12g of adjustable weight) to deliver the fastest ball speeds, lowest spin, and the most workability of the three Cobra RADSPEED driver models. An additional 10 grams of weight positioned in the back (8g of fixed weight and 2g of adjustable weight) create the perfect balance of RAD speed and forgiveness.
All of the aforementioned performance enhancing weight distribution was made possible because of two key pieces of technology. Cobra's refined T-Bar Chassis is 7 grams lighter, and the Carbon Wrap Crown system utilizes a new material that is 30% thinner, creating an additional 6 grams of discretionary weight.
Cobra's explosive CNC Milled Infinity Face moves forward into the RADSPEED Driver. This unique face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed.
Three stock shaft options are available, including the mid launch/mid spin Fujikura Motore X F3, mid launch/low spin Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, and the low launch/low spin Fujikura Motore X F1. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline Connect, which features an Arccos Caddie sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the Arccos Caddie app.
Cobra RADSPEED Driver - Black/Turbo Yellow ON SALE Features:
- Compact 460cc shape
- RADSPEED frame with 28g position as forward as possible (16g fixed, 12g adjustable) to deliver ultra low spin and Cobra's fastest ball speeds
- Additional 10g of weight positioned in the back (8g fixed, 2g adjustable) for the perfect balance of speed and forgiveness
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed
- Refined T-Bar Speed Chassis is 7 grams lighter, giving Cobra more discretionary weight to decrease spin and increase speed
- Carbon Wrap Crown system has new carbon fiber that is 30% thinner for an additional 6 grams of discretionary weight to optimize performance
- Finish: Matte Black/Turbo Yellow
- Stock Shafts: Fujikura Motore X F3 Graphite • Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue Graphite • Fujikura Motore X F1 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Black with Arccos Caddie sensor to track on course performance (free 90 day trial)
- Wrench/Headcover Included
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra RADSPEED Drivers