Cobra RADSPEED Irons 2021
Cobra RADSPEED Irons feature radial weighting, which is the strategic placement of weight relative to the center of gravity to optimize speed and forgiveness. In essence, the further away mass is positioned from the center of gravity, the better the performance. As such, Cobra places 10 grams and 3 grams of mass in in the toe and heel extremities to create a winning formula of speed, low spin and stability.
The most unique aspect of RADSPEED Irons is Cobra's groundbreaking use of 3D printing to create the medallion in the club's cavity. With its unlimited complexity in design, 3D printing allowed Cobra to produce an intricate lattice structure that saves weight, and fine-tunes feel.
Stock shaft offerings include UST's Recoil 460 ESX in graphite and KBS' Tour 90 in steel. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline Connect, which features an Arccos Caddie sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the Arccos Caddie app.
Cobra RADSPEED Irons Feature:
- Extreme heel and toe weighting creates the best combination of speed, low spin and stability for optimized performance
- Tuned 10g RAD weight positioned low in the toe centers CG and adds stability for more distance and forgiveness
- 17-4 Stainless steel forged PWRSHELL face insert is designed to increase flex for faster ball speed a higher launch
- 3D Printed intricate lattice medallion structure saves weight and fine-tunes feel
- Finish: Chrome, black, turbo yellow
- Stock Shafts: KBS Tour 90 Steel • UST Recoil 460 ESX Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Black with Arccos Caddie sensor to track on course performance (free 90 day trial)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra RADSPEED Irons