Cobra RADSPEED Tour Fairway Wood 2021 - Black/Turbo Yellow
The Cobra RADSPEED Tour Fairway Wood features the most compact profile with 16 grams of internal front RADIAL WEIGHTING plus a 7 gram front weight to deliver the lowest center of gravity, ultra low spin, the fastest ball speed and a lower, penetrating trajectory.
All of the aforementioned performance enhancing weight placement was made possible because one key piece of technology. The RADSPEEDS' new thin-ply Carbon Crown utilizes a new material that is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, which allows Cobra to redistribute weight to strategic locations.
Cobra's explosive CNC Milled Infinity Face moves forward into the RADSPEED Tour Fairway Wood. This unique face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed. Hollow rails on the sole create 70% more face flex from heel to toe, boosting ball speeds even further.
Cobra outfits the Tour Fairway with Fujikura's low launching, low spinning Motore X F1 graphite shaft. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline Connect, which features an Arccos Caddie sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the Arccos Caddie app.
Cobra RADSPEED Tour Fairway Wood - Black/Turbo Yellow Features:
- Slightly oversize profile
- RADIAL Weighting with 16 grams of internal front weighting plus a 7 gram front weight delivers the lowest CG, ultra low spin, the fastest ball speed and a lower, penetrating trajectory
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed
- Hollow split rails in the front create 70% more flex from heel to toe for a higher launch and more speed
- New carbon fiber crown material is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, allows weight to be moved forward to lower spin and increase speed
- Finish: Matte Black/Turbo Yellow
- Stock Shafts: Fujikura Motore X F1 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Black with Arccos Caddie sensor to track on course performance (free 90 day trial)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods