Cobra RADSPEED XB Pars & Stripes Driver 2021
The Cobra RADSPEED XB Pars & Stripes Driver features an oversized 460cc shape and back-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING, with 20 grams positioned in the back (14g of fixed weight and 6g of adjustable weight) to create the most forgiving RADSPEED model. An additional 8 grams of fixed weight positioned in front lowers spin for faster ball speeds and increased distance.
All of the aforementioned performance enhancing weight distribution was made possible because of two key pieces of technology. Cobra's refined T-Bar Chassis is 7 grams lighter, and the Carbon Wrap Crown system utilizes a new material that is 30% thinner, creating an additional 6 grams of discretionary weight.
Cobras explosive CNC Milled Infinity Face moves forward into the RADSPEED XB Driver. This unique face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed.
The stock shaft and grip are Project X's HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue PVD and Lamkin's Crossline Connect respectively.
Cobra RADSPEED XB Pars & Stripes Driver Features:
- Limited edition Pars & Stripes design
- Oversized 460cc shape
- RADSPEED Frame with 20g positioned in back (14g fixed, 6g adjustable) for extreme forgiveness
- Additional 8g of fixed weight positioned in front lowers spin for faster ball speeds and increased distance
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed
- Refined T-Bar Speed Chassis is 7 grams lighter, giving Cobra more discretionary weight to decrease spin and increase speed
- Carbon Wrap Crown system has new carbon fiber that is 30% thinner for an additional 6 grams of discretionary weight to optimize performance
- Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue PVD
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect (Black/Red) with Arccos Caddie sensor to track on course performance (free 90 day trial)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Limited Edition Cobra RADSPEED Drivers